[vsnet-campaign-dn 3061] HV Aur superoutburst: further observation

HV Aur superoutburst: further observation

Dear Colleagues,

   The HV Aur campaign has been extremely fruitful!  We have further received
new data from Arto Oksanen, Donn Starkey, Torii-san (RIKEN), Tanabe-san
(VSNET Okayama Station), Ouda Station (Ishioka-san), Kyoto (Uemura-san).
We have jsut received a notice of an ongoing successful run from Gianluca
Masi.  Although a part of the data analysis is still in progress, the
superhumps are still clearly visible today.  The amplitude of the superhumps
is 0.2 mag, and has slightly different profile than on the previous nights.

   The best superhump period based on these observations is 0.08559 d.
Further analysis is in progress.  Please keep observing as long as you can!

VSNET Collaboration team