[vsnet-campaign-dn 2844] AB Nor: superhump period change

AB Nor: superhump period change

Dear Colleagues,

   We have been analyzing the AB Nor data received up to now.  The entire
behavior of superhumps is no longer expressed by a single period as reported
before.  Timing analysis suggests that there has been a large period change,
as was seen in V877 Ara and KK Tel.  Further detailed analysis is in progress.
If anyone has further unreported data, we would be extremely happy to receive
them.

VSNET Collaboration team