[vsnet-campaign-dn 2784] AB Nor photometry from Berto Monard

AB Nor photometry from Berto Monard

Dear Colleagues,

   We have just received a set of CCD photometry of AB Nor from Berto
Monard.  Although the modulations are not large (mostly less than 0.1 mag),
there seems to exist a detectable wave.  By taking into the observed
epoch, we may be witnessing the evolving stage of superhumps (or the object
may be fading from a precursor?).  In any case, if there are genuine
superhumps in AB Nor, the superhump period seems to be relatively long.
Please make intensive observations (as long as possible) to follow the
evolution of the current rare outburst!

VSNET Collaboration team