[vsnet-campaign-dn 1948] DM Dra: updated superhump period

DM Dra: updated superhump period

Dear Colleagues,

   We have partly analyzed DM Dra observations obtained by Tanabe-san,
Okayama Univ. of Sci.  We have also analyzed Kyoto observations (observers
U. Uemura and R. Ishioka).  The rapid fading reported regarding the Nov. 23
observation was actually not very striking, though the increased rate of
the fading was confirmed.  Superhumps became less apparent on Nov. 21-22,
which is in agreement with our previous finding during the late stage
of the 2000 October superoutburst.

   The refined superhump period is 0.07556(4) d, which is still subject
to small correction as new data will become available.  We have also put
a mean profile of superhumps at the following URL.  The superhump profile
is quite normal for a long-period SU UMa-type dwarf nova.

   http://ftp.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/pub/vsnet/DNe/DM_Dra/dmsh.gif

VSNET Collaboration team