[vsnet-campaign-dn 1925] DM Dra refined superhump period

DM Dra refined superhump period

Dear Colleagues,

   We have finished the analysis of Kyoto DM Dra runs up to Nov. 19.  The
latest run (Nov. 20) is being processed.  On Nov. 19, the superhump signal
was still clear, keeping the approximately similar amplitude as on Nov. 14.
The best estimated of the period is 0.07572(4) d.  The quoated error is
just a nominal one; there is still possibility of other periods.  We will
be able to inform a more accurate value after receiving the final data
from T. Tanabe-san (Okayama Univ. of Sci.), who has been keeping early
evening runs.

VSNET Collaboration team