[vsnet-campaign-dn 1720] WZ Sge 011015 UT

I've placed on
http://ftp.nofs.navy.mil/pub/outgoing/aah/phot/wzsgeuk.gif
the U-band light curve from 011015 UT.  As WZ Sge is now
fairly faint and I had cirrus to contend with, the time
resolution is not as good as for earlier series.  There
is a hint of QPO activity in the 10-15minute range (point
spacing is about 2minutes).  Typical error in this photometry
is 0.01mag.  I may get one more U-band time series on this
variable later this week if conditions permit.
Arne