[vsnet-campaign-dn 1471] WZ Sge V-band from RIT Obs, Sep 02 UT

  We (Michael Richmond and Stacey Davis) collected
about 7 hours of data on WZ Sge during the interval
Sep 02.02 - Sep 02.32 UT.  All data are raw differential
measurements in V-band.  You can find a description of the
night, and the data, at

    http://spiff.rit.edu/richmond/ritobs/sep02_2001/sep02_2001.html

  The skies are clear now (night of Sep 03 UT), so we'll
try to get another 7 hours of measurements.

  The network connection between our observatory buildings and
the main campus has been down for the past few days, so to move
the data from the telescope, we must unplug all connections from
the desktop computer in the dome and carry it back to campus;
then, after transferring files from its hard drive, move it back
to the dome.  Ugh.  It must be one of the world's worst "portable
computers" :-(

                                          Michael Richmond