[vsnet-campaign-dn 1222] WZ Sge superhump period update

WZ Sge superhump period update

Dear Colleagues,

   We have received new data from B. Martin, J. Pietz, G. Masi, M. Richmond
and the RIT team.  We have also received data from D. Starkey, but they have
not been yet incorporated for analysis because of a potential phase problem
(now checking).  The results of the new Kyoto data are being produced,
and are incrementally incorporated to the data set.

   The analysis of superhump timings has yielded the following refined
superhump period: 0.057191(8) d.  The O-C's have become less noisier,
probably because of the reduced effect of the beat phenomenon.

   There seem to be a hint of emeregence of QPOs on the declining branch
from superoutbursts.  More detailed analysus is under way.

VSNET Collaboration team