[vsnet-campaign-dn 1139] WZ Sge: superhump period update

WZ Sge: superhump period update

Dear Colleagues,

   We have receieved new data from the RIT observatory team (M. Richmond,
S. Davis, T. Davis), D. Starkey and partly analyzed the Kyoto Aug. 8 run.

   The general fading has almost stopped.

   We have updated the superhump period as 0.057231(30) d, by a least-squares
fitting, rather than the PDM analysis.  As the baseline becomes longer,
the analysis tends to give a longer period than the 'canonical' period
obtained during the 1978 superoutburst.  The profile of superhumps strongly
vary with time.  Further observations are strongly encouraged!

VSNET Collaboration team