[vsnet-campaign-dn 1128] B-band measurements of WZ Sge, Aug 6 UT

  I have reduced B-band measurements of WZ Sge from Aug 6 UT, taken
at the RIT Observatory.  The night was poor: clouds passed through every
hour or so, with one very thick cloud bank around JD 127.75-127.8.
I have tried to remove measurements from the worst times, using
other comparison stars in the field as guides, but I must do a more
careful job.

  I release these files now, but will modify them later.

       http://spiff.rit.edu/richmond/ritobs/aug06_2001/wzsge_aug06ut.dat
       http://spiff.rit.edu/richmond/ritobs/aug06_2001/wzsge_aug06ut.png

As the second file (a PNG figure) shows, WZ Sge showed very regular
variations with a simple shape during JD 127.55 - 127.85.  This agrees
with statements from other observers that the normal superhumps have
begun to show.

  The forecast is for clear skies tonight, and I plan to acquire
I-band measurements starting at about 1:30 UT.  However, despite
the forecast, the skies are now grey...

                                                 Michael Richmond