[vsnet-campaign-dn 1069] WZ Sge data from RIT Observatory, July 31 UT

  We acquired seven and a half hours of decent data in V-band
on WZ Sge at the RIT Observatory on July 31 UT: it covers
the range MJD 52121.55 - 52121.86.

  You can find a short description of the observations and a few
graphs, together with the differential V-band measurements, at

        http://spiff.rit.edu/richmond/ritobs/jul31_2001/jul31_2001.html

  We also acquired data last night (Aug 01 UT), though the conditions
were not very good.  I'll try to reduce the data and create a
similar page by the end of the day.

                                     Michael Richmond