[vsnet-campaign-dn 548] CP Dra: superhump period revised

    As reported in [vsnet-campaign-dn 542], we performed
time-series photometry on February 26 at Kyoto, and detected two
superhumps in our four-hour run.  The amplitude keeps at 0.3mag.
Using the data taken by the Kyoto team and J. Pietz since
February 24, the best candidate of the superhump period can be
calculated to be 0.08535 +/- 0.00014 day.  The average magnitudes
has not significantly been changed since February 24.

    Just now we have finished tonight run on CP Dra at Kyoto.
Three hours data will be available.

Regards,
Makoto Uemura