[vsnet-campaign-dn 193] IY UMa observations at Kyoto

  We started tonight observation on IY UMa at Kyoto at 17:30 (UT).
The object is still visible on our CCD image but looks somewhat fainter
than our previous observations on October 3 and 7.
It is possible that the object is now in an eclipse or at a bottom of hump.

  In the light curve obtained on October 3, we can see an eclipse with
the depth of 1.2mag.  The averaged CCD unfiltered magnitudes are
14.39 and 14.60 on October 3 and 7, respectively.

Regards,
Makoto Uemura