[vsnet-campaign-dn 19] Re: AW Sge rare outburst update

Dear Colleagues,
I have to correct my previous note. I confused tha variable with a star in the field. Now,
after an accurate identification, I re-performed photometry, getting different results.
While the dataset is still noisy, mainly dued to the very brigh moon, there is clear
evidence of a superhump. I will be sending an url with the light curve soon, as I have to
do the plot.

Regards,
Gianluca