[vsnet-campaign-be 263] Re: V1294 Aql [vsnet-spectroscopy 37]

Christian's posting, quoted by Sebastian, was in regard to Delta Sco.

If my memory serves, about 15% of Be stars show "fadings" rather then
sudden outbursts.

I observed V1294 on 20030914.206  V=7.45  B-V=+0.04.  V 1294 is on my
spectroscopic prgram on the coude feed at Kitt Peak.  I have a run
there Sept. 30-Oct. 1.

Regards,
Thom Gandet