[vsnet-be 140] Re: [vsnet-spectroscopy 37] Re: V1294 Aql

Subject: Re: [vsnet-spectroscopy 37] Re: V1294 Aql

> It's the good the interpretation of my data. The H-alpha outburst
> is relative to the star continuum only. I have not information
> about the magnitude evolution. Coupling spectro and
> photometry is essential...

Christian, Thom and all.

V1294 Aql is at V= 7.6 so the spectral activity is confirmed in the visual.
The range in the GCVS is V= 6.82 -7.23 but lately the star had been faint
around 7.3-7.4.
But never as faint as 7.6 like now. Since this is a shell Be star, a fading
while active is what is expected so the current visual activity is in
agreement with theory.

Let's see what happens.
Sebastian.

---