[vsnet-be 110] Re: beta CMi fading?

Dear Maciej Reszelski,

>   YYYYMMDD(UT)   mag  observer
>   20021225.973  2.10C  (Maciej Reszelski)
>   20021225.974  2.20C  (Maciej Reszelski)

Maciej, are you still operating the observations in the same style as
you did in late December, using the same CCD and the same camera lens?

If so, I do not recommend you report the magnitude of so bright
stars.

I received some Maciej's images to investigate the PIXY's accuracy in
early January. On those images, a 2-mag star is saturated. The pixel
count of a 2-mag star is over 50000. No blooming is found, but
probably due to ABG.

BTW, Maciej, I only received some images of different areas from you
in early January. I am still waiting for some sets of several images
of the same field on the same night, in order to clarify the reasons
why so many errors were output.

Best regards,

--
Seiichi Yoshida