[vsnet-be 84] (fwd) Delta Sco. magnitude 1.8 (ONE point EIGHT) on Sep. 1 (first) 2002.

From: "zxcvbnm asdfghjkl" <q_1_2_3_4_5_6@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 15:12:11 +0000

I had observed Delta Sco. on Sep.1 (first) 2002 at Sneek, the Netherlands (
53 degrees NORTHERN Latitude and 5 degrees east of Greenwich) shortly after
sunset, the hemisphere was not yet fully dark. With unaided eyes I notice
Delta Sco. was of magnitude 1.8 (ONE point EIGHT). Please let me know if you
have received this e-mail message of me. Mr. Hogeboom.