[vsnet-be 69] Mu Centauri brighter

Hi, all:
          Just a couple of days after we were discussing stuff on mu
Centauri, I'm finding it very bright. Actually, it is brighter than I have
ever seen it before (and this means only 1998...).
         I can't call it an outburst yet, so I won't say a thing but to send
my observations. But I'll keep a close eye on it.

My recent observations are:

20010606.115    3.50
20010607.179    3.50
20010618.049    3.41
20010620.137    3.37
20010620.914    3.30
20010621.005    3.28

If this turns out to be more than the ordinary pulsations, it would be very
interesting to take spectra soon!!
I'll be in touch.

Cheers,
Sebastian.