[vsnet-be 67] Re: Periods for Be stars

Dear friends:
                    In my last message I made some mistakes specially due to
my poor English !! Sorry :-))
When I mentioned the periods are approximate I wrote "+-" but it should be ~
.
76 days for delta Sco is not the spread for another number I forgot!!!! The
period is ~76 days.
                    When I defined the second type of variation I wrote
"tenth" instead of "tens". You must have figured it out from the rest of the
message but it was very confusing so let me apologize again...
                    Thanks to Stan Walker for poinitng this out !!

Keep observing.

Regards,
Sebastian.

PS: NRP= Non-Radial Pulsations