[vsnet-announce 17] Error messages from the AAVSO

Error messages from the AAVSO

   For those who have repeatedly received "Please resend your AAVSO data"
from the AAVSO upon every submission.  The error messages are from the
AAVSO, and the VSNET reporting format has NOT been changed.

   Please make separate reports to VSNET and the AAVSO, at least for
the moment this reply continues, and send them separatedly.  Usual posts
to some VSNET lists addresses can also cause the same error messages.
Sorry for the inconvenience we can't control.  And we hope the AAVSO
administrator should seriously consider changing the subscription address
(which automatically produce error replies) to VSNET, and receiving
previously accepted observations, in order to minimize the additional
enormous work requested for observers.

VSNET administrator team