[vsnet-alert 7887] Re: Webpage and info on Optical transient near HXPeg

Arne,

I marked 2 possible candidates on your image. "A" looks like a real
object, but "B" seems questionable to me. Can you verify them? "A" would
be a pretty good match to the position the best I can recollect. I put the
image on my webpage:

http://vsnet2.hawaii.edu/~linnolt/HXPegtransient.html

I am working on getting much deeper images. Keep fingers crossed!

Mike