[vsnet-alert 7573] CW Mon observing session at CBA Belgium Observatory (Nov 05/06, 2002)

Dear all,

I realised a CCD observing session on CW Mon on November 5/6, 2002 at CBA
Belgium, during 4.3 hours. Unfortunately, atmospheric conditions were very
poor, with several cloud fields passing by. A first inspection of the light
curve shows some small amplitude (about 0.1 mag) irregularities, but no
obvious indication of an eclipse. I will make my observations available to
the VSNET team tomorrow, and will publish the corresponding light curve on
my web site. Maybe - with some hint of the suggested orbital period -
someone might be able to relate one of the 'irregularities' to a grazing
eclipse, although I doubt.

Kind regards,
Tonny Vanmunster
CBA Belgium Observatory