[vsnet-alert 7540] Mistake in observation

Dear observers :

        Jaime Garcia of Instituto Copernico in Argentina said me that the possible nova in Capricornus is the planet Uranus. I forgot checked the position of faint planets. Ouch...

        Excuse me for these mistake, and I will continue check variables star and perhaps in another  ocassion I really find a nova.

        Thanks to Jaime García for advise me about this error mistake in Urano's identification.

        Sincerely,

        jripero@wanadoo.es
        M 1 Group / Madrid-Spain