[vsnet-alert 7349] (fwd) Suspect object in Lyra

 From: "Toni Scarmato" <toniscarmato@hotmail.com>
 Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 18:19:22 +0200
 Subject: [vsnet-alert 0] Suspect object in Lyra

Dear all,

I Have found an object on two images taken on 2002 05 16

At the following address you can find the images comparison with an images
taken on 2001 11 05,
and astrometric positions.

http://digilander.iol.it/infosis/homepage/suspect.html

The DSS I not show bright object at position pointed.

I am measuring again the positions to detect a possible motion of the object

MPChecker
Here are the results of your search(es) in the requested field(s):
----
No known minor planets, brighter than V = 14, were found in the
15.0-arcminute region around R.A. = 18 35 53.47, Decl. = +42 38
04.03(J2000.0)
on 2002 05 16.88 UT.

Best Regards,

Toni Scarmato