[vsnet-alert 7346] Re: V4641 Sgr: eclipse!?

Re: [vsnet-alert 7343] V4641 Sgr: eclipse!?

> > I was just having a look at Berto's run and actually was captured by the
> > shape of the feature you point out in your message. Such a deep (around
> > 0.5 mag) fading is very different from the other features visible on the
> > same curve, having a shorter timescale. Also, at the bottom part of the
> > eclipse, there is an interesting feature (0.1 mag), which should be
> > interesting to investigate.
>
>    The light curve you are referring to is of May 23, not of May 21/22.
> (I hope Berto also posts this light curve to the necessary list).

   I have put this light curve on the V4641 Sgr page (on the current outburst).

   http://vsnet.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/vsnet/Xray/v4641sgr02.html

   The page is also accessible from the VSNET top page.

VSNET Collaboration team