[vsnet-alert 7333] IY UMa: superhumps and deep eclipses

Dear Colleagues,
unfortunately, the weather forced me to end the observing session after 2.5
hours. I've reduced all the images, getting a very impressive light curve,
showing evident superhumps and deep (0.7 mag) eclipses. So, the star is
definitely in superoutburst, with the expected features now well-developed. I
completly recorded an eclipse, apparently occured at 19h55m12s UT (geocentric),
with some delay respect to the ephemeris presented by Dr. Kato. A full superhump
is also included.

I will be sending the dataset to Kyoto as soon as I will have it in a suitable
format.

Regards,
Gianluca

--
* Gianluca Masi                           "Two things fill the soul   *
* Via Madonna de Loco, 47               with awe and reverence [...]: *