[vsnet-alert 7176] HT Cas: observation by J. Pietz

HT Cas: observation by J. Pietz

Dear Colleagues,

    We have received a nice set of observations from J. Pietz.  The
observation showed a clear 1.2-mag eclipse.  The light curve looks slightly
wiggly outside the eclipse.  It would be still premature to conclude
whether that outburst may be a normal one or not.  In case the outburst
still continues or if there is a possibity of a superoutburst, we will
set up a special campaign list, as in SN 2002ap and V838 Mon.  Otherwise,
most information will be posted to vsnet-campaign-dn.

    The Kyoto observation (M. Uemura and R. Ishioka) was successful.
We have also received successful news/ongoing observations from several
VSNET observers.  More details will be reported to the appropriate list
when the reduction is complete.

VSNET Collaboration team