[vsnet-alert 6963] HT Cam: continous light curve on Dec. 30

HT Cam: continous light curve on Dec. 30

   Thanks to the full data set by Gary Billings, we now have a complete
coverage on Dec. 30!  There is an indication of two different stages of
decline.  The first part resembles that of a plateau portion of a dwarf
nova outburst, with a slower decline, low amplitude of orbital (or superhump)
signals, and low amplitude of the 8 min signal.  This part apparently
lasted since the initial detection by Itoh.
   The latter part, which we have been mostly referring to, shows much
more rapid decline, large amplitudes of orbital (or superhump) and 8-min
signals.

   We have further received full-night data from Torii-san (RIKEN) on
Dec. 31, which will be analyzed soon.

VSNET Collaboration team