[vsnet-alert 6910] (fwd) V1494 Aql Chandra observation: more information

(fwd) V1494 Aql Chandra observation: more information

   The following information is from Prof. Starrfield:

[...] What I forgot to
mention in my email message to you was that we had
discovered 2500 sec oscillations in our observations done
last October 1, 2000. We are pretty nearly convinced that
it is a pulsation and not rotation but either would be
interesting.  I am adding the URL's which refer to the
AAS abstract and the CHANDRA press release for the
readers of VSNET. Thanks again.
best regards
Sumner

Chandra press release: