[vsnet-alert 6810] WZ Sge: peculiar hump and eclipse profile

WZ Sge: peculiar hump and eclipse profile

Dear Colleagues,

   We have been continuing our regular observation of WZ Sge.  We have
also received a large amount of data (both early stage and later stage),
which will be reviewed by Uemura-san and Ishioka-san later.

   The analysis of the Kyoto Oct. 25 data shows strong humps at phase
0.85, sharp eclipses.  In addition to them, there exists a jump (or
eclipse-like fading) at phase 0.2.  Such a feature has not been recorded
in the recent (still being examined) light curves.  There may have been
additional change in the hump/eclipse profile even in this late stage.