[vsnet-alert 6776] WZ Sge: humps and eclipses on Oct. 12 and 13

WZ Sge: humps and eclipses on Oct. 12 and 13

Dear Colleagues,

   We have received new data from L. Cook.  We have also completed the
analysis of the Kyoto data up to Oct. 13.  The light curve on Oct. 12
show very clear humps (0.3 mag) and narrow, sharp eclipses.  The width
of the humps has become apparently reduced.  The overall appearance
of the humps and eclipses are unlike those in quiescence.
The amplitude of humps on Oct. 13 has decreased to 0.2 mag.

VSNET Collaboration team