[vsnet-alert 6727] WZ Sge: humps again!

WZ Sge: humps again!

Dear Colleagues,

   We have received new data from B. Martin.  We are also analyzing another
very successful run at Kyoto (Oct. 2, observer R. Ishioka).  All the
available data indicate that pre-eclipse humps are stronger again!
Martin's run on early Oct. 2 (UT) showed a small hint of emerging
eclipses, which seems to be getting stronger in Kyoto observation.

VSNET Collaboration team

PS. I will be leaving for a few days.  When sending WZ Sge (and other
stars) observations, please be sure to send them also to Ishioka-san and
Uemura-san (ishioka@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp, uemura@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp)
in order to avoid any delay in communication.  For general VSNET matters,
please use the administrative address vsnet-adm@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp.