[vsnet-alert 6623] WZ Sge: amazing humps on Sep. 11!

WZ Sge: amazing humps on Sep. 11!

Dear Colleagues,

   We have completed the detailed analysis of the Sep. 11 runs, taken during
the deep minimum preceding the 12th rebrightening.

   The result is awful!  There were HUGE humps at phase 0.85!  Sharp eclipses
and phase 0.5 dip are also seen.  We have put a preliminary, representative
lught curve on the VSNET WZ Sge page.  Please note the difference in the
vertical scale!  (The relatively noisy appearance in some phases is just an
artifact of the failure of automatic removal of poor data).

   These large-amplitude humps may be appearing again as the system fades
(now!) from the 12th rebrightening.

VSNET Collaboration team