[vsnet-alert 6493] WZ Sge: already fading from the fourth rebrightening, message from J. Pietz

WZ Sge: already fading from the fourth rebrightening, message from J. Pietz

   We have received the following message and data from J. Pietz:

Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 01:19:55 +0200 (MEST)
From: Jochen.Pietz@t-online.de (Jochen Pietz)
Subject: WZ Sge: first results of run 27

below the first results from run 27, indicating that
WZ Sge is already fading from the rebrightening. In addition
short-time variations with an amplitude up to 0.1-0.15 mag
are visible (3 dips per cycle with a time distance of
ca. 0.02 days  corresponding to \sim  0.057/3 days ).

I will try to get some additional data for a more reliable analysis.

Regards,
Jochne Pietz