[vsnet-alert 6313] Re: WZ Sge: rapid fading?

Re: WZ Sge: rapid fading?

Dear Colleagues,

>     The phase-average light curve on Aug. 16 (later half) is found to be
> totally amazing!  The light curve consists of sharply defined eclipses
> (short ingress and egress)

   Please use short (~5 s) integration times (or something around exposure
time = readout time) in order to resolve the eclipses, even if the object
has considerably faded.  [In such a case, please send us raw images, with
which we can perform sophisticated PSF photometry].

VSNET Collaboration team