[vsnet-alert 6301] WZ Sge: new data and nightly averaged magnitudes

WZ Sge: new data and nightly averaged magnitudes

Dear Colleagues,

   We have received new data from the following observers: D. Starkey,
B. Martin (two nights), J. Pietz (one full night and one partially analyzed
set), RIT observatory (M. Richmond, S. Davis, D. Crabtree, K. Beaulieu).
Thank you for all observers!  We are currently analyzing the Kyoto Aug. 15
data (full night coverage).

   Nightly averaged magnitudes, as usual, clearly show that WZ Sge has
almost completely stopped fading!  The brightest epoch seems to correspond
to the stage when superhumps have an "M"-shaped profile.

   More analysis and Web information will follow later.

     mid-UT      V-C   err   N
 --------------------------------
  20010723.774  0.087 0.012 1665
  20010724.704 -0.469 0.002 3906