[vsnet-alert 6281] WZ Sge: eclipses and data from last night

Dear Colleagues,
after some appropriate rest, I managed to check better my latest data set, in order to
understand the presence of eclipses in the curve. I condensed my data points two by two,
getting a better S/N. Then, I plotted, over the same curve, expected times for the
eclipses. And now it is easy to see how there are some very small, but clear
"fingerprints" of those eclipses, actually happening very close to the superhumpp peak.

I Thank Kato-san for confirming the eclipse timing.

I invite you to see the new light curve at the end of the following page:

http://vsnet.eurolink.it/comets/wzsge.htm

--
* Gianluca Masi                           "Two things fill the soul   *
* Via Madonna de Loco, 47               with awe and reverence [...]: *