[vsnet-alert 6267] WZ Sge results of Aug 11/12 at CBA Belgium Observatory

Dear colleagues,

I have just concluded the analysis of my August 11/12 CCD time-series
photometry run of WZ Sge. The sky was of good quality, with only some cirrus
clouds, but no interruptions in the 5.6 hours run. The resulting light curve
again is totally different from the ones of the previous nights. Most
obvious in WZ Sge's light curve now is the single peaked superhump, with a
slight hint of a 'secondary'  hump-like feature in the lowering ("right
end") part of the genuine hump. This feature furthermore becomes more
pronounced towards the end of the run. The eclipse  s are present in our
light curve too. I have never before seen such a 'dynamic' dwarf nova !

Take a look at our light curves at http://vsnet.lunarpages.com/cbabelgium

Best regards and clear skies !

Tonny Vanmunster
CBA Belgium Observatory