[vsnet-alert 6170] WZ Sge: news from last night.

Dear Colleagues,
I've just ended the PDM analysis of a 5-hours run taken this night by me and Franco
Mallia. The results give us a period candidate of 0.057933d. I would be very interested
in hearing of other results from the latest runs.

We confirm that the profile is broader then ever. The modulation is still 0.2 mag large,
with eclipses occuring about 10 minutes early than previsions from the ephemeris.

Results at:

http://vsnet.eurolink.it/comets/wzsge.htm

Regards,
Gianluca

--
* Gianluca Masi                           "Two things fill the soul   *
* Via Madonna de Loco, 47               with awe and reverence [...]: *