[vsnet-alert 6146] WZ Sge: dramatic changes in the lightcurve

Dear Colleagues,
a look to a subset (1.7 hours) of my last run (July 27/28) on this star is very
interesting. The resulting lightcurve clearly says that deep changes are undergoing there.
This is a partial result, but it is clear that the structure seen until now is definitely
evolved in a more complex lightcurve. Many peaks now appeared, where we had mainly two
series of them. The difference in amplitude among them is now smaller. Maybe that normal
superhumps are starting to appear, but I need to analyze all the run. But what it is
surely true is that something important happened. As always, you cas see lightcurves at

http://vsnet.eurolink.it/comets/wzsge.htm

Regards,
Gianluca

--
* Gianluca Masi                           "Two things fill the soul   *
* Via Madonna de Loco, 47               with awe and reverence [...]: *