[vsnet-alert 6056] V589 Her

Dear Colleagues,
I confirm the bright outburst of V589 Her. Looking at the monitor, it seems a bit fainter
than
GSC 1513:502, which has a GSC V mag of 14.8 (21.00 UT). The image was grabbed unfiltered.
The magnitude for the reference star is the same as in the Sumner's preliminary sequence
and kindly posted by Dr. Henden.

I plan to get a three hours run on this star.

Gianluca Masi
Bellatrix Astronomical Observatory

--
* Gianluca Masi                           "Two things fill the soul   *
* Via Madonna de Loco, 47               with awe and reverence [...]: *