[vsnet-alert 6001] Outburst of TK5 Lyr !

Dear colleagues,

I herewith report the detection of an outburst of TK5 Lyr. I found the
object on a 2001, June 18.973 UT CCD image, acquired using the 0.35-m f/6.3
telescope at CBA Belgium Observatory. The detection was made as part of a
new, fully automated dwarf novae CCD search programme (more information on
this will appear later on my web site), that I recently developed. Some
details :

    2001, June 18.973 UT, mag 15.2 unfiltered.

CCD images of the outbursting object, as well as additional information and
the intermediate status of our ongoing CCD photometry run on TK5 Lyr, are
available on my web site.

Tonny Vanmunster
CBA Belgium Observatory
http://vsnet.lunarpages.com/cbabelgium