[vsnet-alert 5988] RXJ 09445+0358

My student Bill Fenton and I measured a spectroscopic
orbital period for RXJ 09445+0358 in March.  It is
3.58 +- 0.02 hr, with essentially no daily cycle-count
ambiguity. This is quite short for a dwarf nova above
the gap; it would be quite interesting if it shows
superhumps.

John

--
John R. Thorstensen                     Professor of Physics
Department of Physics and Astronomy            and Astronomy