[vsnet-alert 5461] RZ Leo from Billings

RZ Leo from Billings

Dear Colleagues,

    Gary W. Billings has reported the following photometry of RZ Leo
to the VSNET Collaboration team.

   ---

The first link is for a graph showing the data, and the second is the same
data in a text file.  In the text file, the format is HJD (mid-exposure),
V-C, C-K.

All exposures were through a V filter.  Initially I used 60 second
exposures, but reduced to 30 seconds as the star rose in the sky.  I have
not edited bad data points from the data:  at the beginning and end of the
run there are points that should probably be deleted.

http://vsnet.telusplanet.net/public/obs681/RZLo1220.gif

http://vsnet.telusplanet.net/public/obs681/RZLo1220.txt

Gary Billings, Calgary, Canada

   ---

   Great!  We will due in course incorporate all the data supplied by
Gary Billings, and report the refined result of analysis.  Thanks Gary!

Regards,
VSNET Collaboration team