[vsnet-alert 5453] RZ Leo at Bellatrix Obs.

Dear Colleagues,
I've reduced my last night run on RZ Leo. The light curve definitely shows superhumps,
quite complicated, with some secondary features, so I confirm what detected in Kyoto. I
did just a visual estimate of the period, which is around 0.08d. The amplitude of
superhumps is about 0.2 magnitudes.

I will post a light curve at http://vsnet.eurolink.it/comets/rlleo.gif and an image of the
field at http://vsnet.eurolink.it/comets/rlleo.jpg  later tomorrow morning, as I have not
access now to any useful software for this.

Astrometry follows:

RZ Leo:  R.A:11h37m22.27s; Decl.: +01d48'58.9" (J2000.0)

Residuals: 0.15" in both axes. 10 reference stars from USNO A2.0.

Regards,
Gianluca Masi

--
* Gianluca Masi                           "Two things fill the soul   *
* Via Madonna de Loco, 47               with awe and reverence [...]: *