[vsnet-alert 5448] Re: [vsnet-campaign 594] RZ Leo outburst

Re: [vsnet-campaign 594] RZ Leo outburst

>     We started tonight CCD time-series observation of RZ Leo on 18:00 (UT).
> We are planning over three hours run.
> The object has been still bright.

   The analysis of the data clearly shows 0.15-mag superhumps.  Preliminary
analysis gives a period around 0.076-0.077 d, which looks slightly shorter
than that reported by Vanmunster.  More details will be reported later
by Ishioka-san et al.

Regards,
R. Ishioka, M. Uemura, H. Iwamatsu, T. Kato, K. Matsumoto
at Kyoto University
On behalf of the VSNET Collaboration team