[vsnet-alert 5395] Nova suspect in Tau

Dear Colleagues,
of course, by experience, I recommend to check the color index of the source. Also Didier
did not tell much about the technique used to image the object... more info should be very
useful.

Regards,
Gianluca
--
* Gianluca Masi                           "Two things fill the soul   *
* Via Madonna de Loco, 47               with awe and reverence [...]: *