[vsnet-alert 5279] V402 And superhump period update

V402 And superhump period update

Dear Colleagues,

    Jochen Pietz has kindly sent a set of time-series data of V402 And
to the VSNET Collaboration team.  Together with the Kyoto data, we have
refined the superhump period to be 0.0666 d, with a lesser degree of
possibility of aliases.  The observation at Ouda Station, Kyoto Univiersity
is still in progress, and we hope we can more accurately determine the
nature of the object.  The amplitude of superhumps have been relatively
constant around 0.25 mag in both observations.

on behalf of the VSNET Collaboration team