[vsnet-alert 5165] Re: XTE J1118+480 dramatic fading?

Re: [vsnet-alert 5164] XTE J1118+480 dramatic fading?

  Our last night observation at Kyoto was almost disturbed by a lot
of clouds, but limitting the reliable points, I confirmed that the
decline tendency is consistent with that observed by M. Verdenet.
In the last five days, the decline rate calculated through our CCD
time-series photometry is about 0.075 mag/d, which is faster than
previously reported in [vsnet-campaign-xray 25] (0.044 mag/d).

  Humps and short-time fluctuations of this phase are very
interesting. Time-series observations (even 30minutes) are strongly urged.

Regards,
Makoto Uemura